Start Date: 4/17/2019 9:00 AM CDT
End Date: 4/17/2019 12:00 PM CDT
Venue Name: University of Missouri-St. Louis Location:
Millennium Student Center - 2nd Floor
1 University Blvd.
St. Louis, MO United States 63121
SHRM of Greater St. Louis
YOU MUST REGISTER BY EITHER CLICKING ON
"SHRMSTL Member Registration" or "Non-Member Registration"
Disability & Veteran Vendor Fair
The St. Louis Industry Liaison Group has joined with the St. Louis Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) to bring you the 5th Annual Vendor Fair.
Many employers are unaware of the services and great resources provided by local, regional and national community based organizations (CBOs). The vendor fair provides CBOs the opportunity to partner with employers to outline how their employment services for veterans and individuals with disabilities support employers' recruitment and hiring initiatives.
This one of a kind event assists St. Louis and Illinois Metro area employers, federal contractors/subcontractors in their compliance with the Vietname Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and ADAAA.
Click here to download the flyer.
- Meet with representatives from over 25 CBOs
- Hear testimonials from employers and UMSL students
- See state of the art technology available to employers to assist with accommodations
- Perfect timing if you are on the CSAL list or have an upcoming OFCCP compliance review
- Can be used to document contractors or subcontractors AAP good faith efforts
- Attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation to demonstrate good faith efforts
- Continental breakfast provided
- Lots of Attendance Prizes!
- Employers are invited to stay for lunch to meet UMSL students from: Veteran Affairs, Access and Succeed Programs
- HRCI Credits Pending