Position Information Message
Human Resources Coordinator
- Oversees the recruitment and placement process to ensure that recruitment and retention goals are met.
- Holds weekly meeting with the Operations Manager and/or General Manager to review any performance issues with the current workforce.
- Assists with the development of programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce for the organization.
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Compiles and records employee time and payroll data.
- Polls electronic time clocks and reviews the information for completeness and accuracy.
- Liaises with department supervisors to ensure that employee time and attendance data is accurate.
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Keeps employee records up-to-date
- Prepares paperwork required to place employee on payroll and establishes personnel file.
- Assists in the hiring process by coordinating job posting on the company website, reviews resumes, and performs telephone and in-person interviews and reference checks.
- Travels on the production floor several times daily to familiarize and interact with all staff members.
- Investigates and resolves new employee orientations to ensure employees gain an understanding of the company’s policies, procedures, and benefit plans.
- Assists Corporate Human Resources department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures.
- Maintains location’s organization chart.
- Adjusts the headcount as necessary to meet the standards set by the company’s Industrial Engineer.
- Conducts minor employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains working knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the Human Resources Manager as required to address these concerns.
- Participates in Human Resources staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars for development and growth as assigned by the Human Resources Manager.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Ensures employees are properly on boarded.
- Ensures that employees are properly informed of all benefit enrollment opportunities and assists with enrollments as necessary.
- Administers the company’s anti-drug and alcohol testing program.
Human Resources Coordinator
||Customized Distribution Services, Inc.
|Posting Start Date:
- Five to seven years of experience in an HR role; preferably in a warehousing or manufacturing environment.
- Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing emails and warnings, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Ceridian DayForce is preferred but not required.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to multi-task.
||This listing expires on: 10/27/2018