Position Information Message
Human Resource Officer
PARKSIDE FINANCIAL BANK & TRUST
Parkside is a privately-held institution with a uniquely fresh perspective on banking, commercial lending, trust, and family office services – one focused on creating unparalleled simplicity in today’s increasingly complex financial environment. Parkside currently employs 53 people.
Parkside Financial Bank & Trust opened for business in April 2008. In the last ten years we’ve grown our banking business to approximately $500 million in assets and our trust and family office business to approximately $1.3 billion with the banking business and trust and family office business contributing 90% and 10% of the overall company net income respectively. We expect to organically double the banking business and more than double the trust and family office business in the next ten years resulting in approximately 100 employees ten years from now with net income from the banking business and trust and family office business contributing 80% and 20% of the company total respectively.
The Human Resource Officer will have the primary responsibility for the ongoing operations related to future, current, and former employees. This position will report to Jan Niehaus.
- Recruiting college graduates
- Develop and oversee an internship program supporting the graduate recruiting efforts
- Help source and recruit current staff positions
- Coordinate employee development
- Hiring process along with employee onboarding
- Writing and maintaining job descriptions
- Maintaining employee handbook
- Payroll and Employee Benefits
- Coordinating employee education and training
- Annual performance reviews
Human Resource Officer
||Parkside Financial Bank & Trust
||St. Louis, MO
|Posting Start Date:
Qualifications include a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration or Human Resource Management and at least five years of experience in a human resource department.
- Motivated self-starter
- Strong communications skills – written and verbal
- Detail oriented & highly organized
- Able to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Able to interpret large volumes of quantitative data
- Service-oriented and patient in sometimes stressful and challenging situations
- Able to work both independently and as an integral part of a team
Parkside Financial Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer
||This listing expires on: 11/2/2018