Olin Corporation’s Human Resources organization has an exciting opportunity for a Compensation Specialist. The position will be located in the Clayton, MO office. The Compensation Specialist is a member of the Corporate HR team, responsible for the administration of broad-based compensation programs for the Company. This role will assist in the execution of the annual pay planning cycle and development of base salary ranges and incentive targets for the Company’s various business lines/market segments. This position is also responsible for helping maintain competitive structures and conducting on-going analysis to ensure overall competitiveness and consistent approach to pay decisions for all levels across the organization.
Olin Corporation is a leading vertically-integrated global manufacturer and distributor of chemical products and a leading U.S. manufacturer of ammunition. Olin Chlor Alkali Products and Vinyls is the world’s leading producer of chlor alkali products and vinyls, the number one supplier of epoxy materials, the number one global seller of membrane caustic soda and chlorinated organics and the number one North American seller of chlorine, bleach and hydrochloric acid. Winchester's principal manufacturing facilities produce and distribute sporting ammunition, law enforcement ammunition, reloading components, small caliber military ammunition and components and industrial cartridges.
- Support the configuration and administration of the global pay planning/merit budget/short-term incentive program processes
- Support the overall planning and execution of the annual global compensation cycle
- Work with global HR Business Partners to ensure full support and information is in place for the business lines
- Audit and clarify data and reporting structures
- Ensure compliance with compensation cycle guidelines
- Evaluate and analyze salary data – both internal and external market data
- Ability to manage and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information
- Monitor competitive trends in compensation; identify Olin’s position and make recommendations for changes to compensation, rewards and recognition programs
- Assure proper evaluation of jobs
- Maintain process documentation, policies and guidelines
- Participate in approved salary surveys through the collection and reporting of data to third-party survey providers. Reviews salary survey results and provides recommendations on additions/deletions of benchmark jobs in use.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Lead compensation related projects as required
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
|Posting Start Date:
- Bachelor's degree in Business (Accounting or Finance), Human Resources or related field required
- 1 - 3 years of experience in the analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs required
- Strong detail orientation, verbal/written communication, project and time management skills required
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Products with advanced Excel proficiency required
- Knowledge and experience with global compensation trends/issues preferred
- Prior Global Compensation preferred
- Experience working within a globally matrixed organization preferred
- Familiarity with Hay Job Evaluation Methodology preferred
- Manufacturing/industrial environment preferred
Note: This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
Olin is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
||This listing expires on: 5/31/2019