Beltservice Corporation is a leading international wholesaler and fabricator of customized industrial conveyor belting. Our privately-owned company is headquartered in Earth City, MO, and supported by nine other facilities in North America.
Founded over 45 years ago we provide superior knowledge and craftsmanship in the fabrication of conveyor belting. Our family owned company employs over 350 people throughout North America. We have grown into an international organization providing belting solutions through our network of sales representatives, regional fabrication plants and partner distributors. Beltservice enjoys an average seniority rate of 12½ years through all our domestic branches. We pride ourselves on providing a workplace that allows our employees to work together in a team environment.
Currently we have a full-time opening in our St. Louis, Missouri Headquarters
for a Payroll/Benefits Coordinator.
Are you ready to take that next step in your HR career? If you are ready to utilize your payroll skills, work with a great team and interact with all levels of a company then we just might be your next opportunity.
The ideal candidate will embody our Company’s Core Values;
Primary Responsibilities – What you’ll be doing –
- Get it Done - Complete the task at hand with minimal supervision. Be a team player who is self-sufficient. Solve problems with a can-do attitude. Be positive and "all-in" when doing your job.
- Raise the Standard - Strive to continuously improve yourself and the organization around you. Do not accept mediocrity. Be open to learning and be willing to teach. Have vision and understanding to be the best in the industry.
- Do the Right Thing - Put the greater good above all else. See the big picture and know the value of honesty and integrity. Be both humble and confident. Lead by example.
- Passion for Service - Be responsive and dedicated to the customer. Do not over promise.
list is not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned
Requirements – What you bring to the role
- Payroll Processing – Responsible for preparing payroll weekly using IPS Payroll System. Compile data, maintain accurate records, process changes and reporting. Respond to and resolve any payroll errors while working directly with both employees and managers. Work closely with payroll vendor on a weekly basis.
- Benefit Administration – assist employees with questions, maintain changes in carrier sites as well as in payroll system; perform monthly reconciliations and participate in and support the annual enrollment process
- General HR/Admin duties – assist others in the department with various HR related tasks supporting individual employees as well as department managers; backup receptionist for breaks/lunches
- Recruiting – assist with the scheduling of interviews and supporting the recruiting efforts for all locations
Competencies – More of what you bring to the role
- Associates degree or equivalent amount of work experience
- 3 or more years of payroll experience, knowledge of IPS Payroll system is a plus
- 2 – 3 years of benefit experience, utilizing carrier websites, conducting meetings, understanding plan information
- Comfort working in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid knowledge and understanding of state and federal employment laws
- Ability to maintain objectivity and discretion with confidential information
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
Benefits – What we offer you for all your contributions & hard work (besides a paycheck)
- Problem Solving – ability to solve problems utilizing critical thinking and past practice knowledge
- Time Management – successfully manage multiple priorities
- Customer Service – provide high-level of response to employees and managers
- Communication – able to communicate with all levels of the organization and via multiple methods both written and verbal
- Competitive salary
- Full benefit package that includes: health, dental, life, vision, long/short term disability
- 401(k) plan with company match, Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Paperless direct deposit and payroll app for your smartphone
Does this sound like your next opportunity? Interested candidates should submit their resume and a cover letter to email@example.com