Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible to attract, seek out, interview, and play an active role in the selection of job applicants to fill openings; and support the overall Human Resources team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Confer with management to learn and understand positions, and discuss manpower needs to prepare and implement a recruitment program with a primary focus on professional, administrative, and technical employees.
- Support all Roeslein entities lifecycle recruiting efforts.
- Work closely with colleges, career fairs, and other candidate sources to find candidates, arrange opportunities, and support and grow pipeline relationships for Roeslein (includes travel).
- Provide information on company and job opportunities to potential candidates.
- Interview applicants to obtain work history, education, knowledge, skills, and abilities via phone, Skype, in-person interviews.
- Schedule panel interviews for hiring managers, panel interviewers, and candidates.
- Coordinate travel and lodging for selected applicants.
- Conduct reference checks on candidates, and background check, education verification, and arrange drug screen for candidates with contingent offers.
- Correspond with applicants to notify them of employment consideration.
- Report on employment activity and recruitment expenditures for budgetary control.
- Train on proper interviewing techniques.
- Develop and conduct new hire orientations and new hire follow-ups.
- Conduct exit interviews; track and disseminate information appropriately.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 10% per year.
- Develop and maintain relationships with employees at all locations.
- Conduct activities in a safe and healthy manner and work in accordance with established safety and company requirements.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create job descriptions for newly created positions.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures for recruitment program and processes at each entity.
- Support recruiting efforts of professional positions at all Roeslein entities, as well as craft labor positions.
- Complete unemployment claims and provides company representation at unemployment hearings.
- Conduct interview training, as needed.
- Support special projects in the Human Resources Department.
- Promote a positive working environment in order to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Work is performed in an office. All employees are required to follow safety standards and wear all personal protective equipment in designated areas.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, use hands and fingers, grip, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk and hear. Ability to lift and carry 10 lbs. on a regular basis is required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL / ABILITY / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Marketing or a related field is required.
- At least two years of technical and/or professional recruiting experience, or a minimum of three years in a human resources or recruiting position is required.
- Must possess considerable skills in interviewing techniques and a good knowledge and understanding of technical functions and responsibilities.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is required.
- Knowledge of United States employment law is required; ability to learn Missouri, Illinois, Colorado, and California employment law and abidance of legal hiring practices is required.
- Ability to understand and communicate our business needs in an understandable and succinct manner.
- Experience with social media sites in a professional manner, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter is required.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills; both oral and written is required. Strong editing and proofreading skills are also required.
- Excellent organization and planning skills is required
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Computer skills and an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows based programs are required.
- Requires effective time management skills, ability to meet deadlines, high level of professional conduct, change management abilities, and ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers, clients, vendors, and other business contacts.
- Must comply with Roeslein & Associate’s core values for the safe and efficient operation of the business and maintain sound relationships among and with employees.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
||Roeslein & Associates
||St. Louis, MO
|Posting Start Date:
||This listing expires on: 11/3/2019