At Woodard & Curran, there’s nothing we enjoy more than an engineering challenge. We handle a wide range of water and environmental issues—solving complex problems with creativity and tenacity. That’s how we make a difference to our clients, people, and planet. Our company was founded on a simple concept: provide a safe and enjoyable place to work with opportunity, integrity, and commitment, and we will attract talented people. Those people are at the heart of our firm, solving some of the most pressing water and environmental challenges for our clients.
Who We Are Looking For:
Are you ready to recruit talent that solves environmental water treatment challenges? Would you enjoy working with a fast paced, highly collaborative, energetic team? As a technical recruiter, you will be committed to enhancing Woodard & Curran’s ability to attract and convert highly sought after and talented prospects into active candidates. You will analyze talent and have the autonomy to develop customized recruitment strategies that include sourcing, candidate engagement and more. You will be a strategic partner with your assigned client group, advise on talent initiatives, and lead managers, teams and candidates through the hiring process.
This position may be based in our St., Charles, MO, Dedham, MA or Andover MA, or Portland, ME offices.
Your Role As A Recruiting Partner:
- Will support strategic recruiting initiatives and related projects with focus, enthusiasm and follow through.
- Execute full life cycle, high-volume recruiting activities related to screening, interviewing, assessing, and selection for the organization.
- Build talent pipelines for multiple searches and apply sourcing skills and creative ideas utilizing various talent platforms, online communities, conferences, and other sourcing pools to focus on technical talent.
- Build strong consultative relationships with HR Partners and Business Leaders in order to understand business priorities and anticipate staffing needs.
- Meet with management and other key stakeholders on a regular basis to collaborate on optimal approaches to strengthen candidate pool, develop recruiting strategies and diversity initiatives.
- Partner with our corporate services teams such as Marketing to promote our outstanding company culture as we attract top talent.
- Evaluate the screening, hiring, and on-boarding processes for inconsistencies and gaps identified for continual process improvements. Conduct research and develop strategies for best practices and process improvements.
- Prepare candidates for interviews, coaching them on logistical information, interview schedule, and overall expectations.
- Facilitate the offer and pre-employment processes to ensure a smooth on-boarding experience.
- In some cases, may need to work closely with temporary agencies to hire and on-board temporary staff (including vendors and independent contractors).
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the business area, capabilities, market challenges and key skills to function as a subject matter expert to the business.
||Woodard & Curran
||St. Charles, MO
|Posting Start Date:
What You Will Need To Succeed:
- 5+ years professional recruiting experience, engineering or technical recruiting experience a plus.
- Solid analytical and assessment skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Ability to manage and facilitate multiple searches and related talent activities.
- Ability to interact with and engage all levels of management, including remote internal clients.
- Comfortable navigating sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, ATS, web-based job boards, and other online tools.
- Strong follow up skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile needs and appropriate match.
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge with Workday preferred.
- Proven ability to identify opportunities and drive Talent Acquisition process improvements.
- Flexible in adapting and responding to changing situations and hiring needs.
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Some travel required.
Woodard & Curran is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Woodard & Curran is a Drug Free Work Place.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
||This listing expires on: 11/27/2019