Human Resources Manager
The primary purpose of the Human Resources Manager is to recruit staff, process new hire paperwork and conduct onboarding, employee relations; worker's compensation; FMLA ; payroll time card submission; be knowledgeable of company benefits; works in cooperation with PMMA Human Resources. The Human Resources Manager will consult with the Regional Human Resources Director or corporate Humann Resources regarding policies, procedures and terminations.
Human Resources Manager
|Posting Start Date:
||Bachelors Degree in business administratio or human resources.
Minimum of 5 years professional experience in human resources administration.
Computer proficiency in Word and Excel and the ability to learn HRIS programs.
SHRM certification preferred.
1. Responsible for recruiting, pre-screening and interviewing applicants for employment in accordance with standardized procedures through Health Care Source and M-Files.
2. Responsible for applicant tracking - posting positions, monitoring applicants, submitting to hiring managers, status update of the applicants, and closing the position when applicant is retained.
3. Attends career fairs, recruiting events, works with the State Workforce Centers and colleges/technical colleges.
4. Conducts background and reference checks.
5. Plans and directs new employee orientation training.
6. Assists with documentation of employee performance concerns and terminations.
7. Assists and provides guidance to supervisors/directors with employee relation issues after consultation with Regional HR or Corporate Human Resources.
8. Back up PBJ responsibilities as assigned.
9. Participates in corporate Human Resources training and development.
10. Supports Regional HR Director and Corporate HR staff towards meeting PMMA goals and strategies.
11. Responsible for completing worker's compensation filings and reports.
12. Complies with HIPAA and safety guidelines.
13. Responsible for documentation, reporting and participation in unemployment hearings.
14. Well versed in FMLA and guidelines.
15. Assists with employee recognition programs.
16. Follows up on employee performance appraisals.
17. Responsible for complying with Equal Opportunity employment practices.
18. Assists with explaining employee benefit programs to staff and assisting with open enrollment process.
||This listing expires on: 12/18/2019