Senior HR Compliance Manager
Our client is a publicly held global provider of highly engineered products and solutions to diverse and growing end-markets that include the aerospace, space, healthcare, wireless, consumer electronics, electric utility, and renewable energy industries. The company has 3500 employees and operates four primary business segments with domestic and foreign subsidiaries within each segment. The company is profitable with plans for growth both organically and through acquisition. This position is based at corporate headquarters in St. Louis.
This is a newly created position to address the constantly changing federal, state and city laws impacting all aspects of HR. The position is responsible for developing and maintaining HR compliance strategy company-wide and serving as a change agent and subject matter expert within the organization on compliance and regulatory requirements. The position reports to the VP Human Resources and works closely with subsidiary HR leaders.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Act as the company’s subject matter expert on all HR compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Keep apprised of federal, state and local laws and regulations to ensure company compliance.
- Participate in HR policy development, procedure review and HR handbook review across all business units/subsidiaries.
- Collaborate closely with HR, legal and other key stakeholders to ensure compliance on applicable HR compliance requirements and best practices.
- Oversee HR record retention policy- all areas; update internal corporate compliance policies.
- Evaluate and develop new programs/strategies that affect legislative and regulatory changes and implement action plans and policies to meet compliance objectives.
- Monitor submission of all required HR regulatory reports to appropriate government agencies.
- Conduct HR audits and compliance assessment at subsidiary level and prepare reports on action items.
- Prepare and deliver training on HR compliance related areas.